Dressing Into Fall

It's been a good bit since I've written about fashion. Honestly, most people now a days focus on just posting to Instagram or other social media avenues and blogs have been kinda pushed to the waste side.

 Living down south, we have the unfortunate weather of it being 80˚ and still considered Fall. Not saying I don't love the warm weather, but when it's fall you definitely miss the crisp cool breeze and ya know, just being outside and not dripping sweat. So, I decided to put a little post together for all those who can or still wear dresses into the Fall season. I personally love wearing dresses because they are so effortless and an entire outfit without having to worry about tops fitting with pants, fitting with shoes and then deciding on accessories. I don't always have time to think about my outfit that in depth, sometimes I'm in straight mom mode and throwing myself together. Okay, not going to lie, I'm not thinking much about wearing anything except an oversized t-shirt and shorts these days. Thanks 2020, you've been the biggest party pooper. 

Moving on. Below are a few options that can be worn in the fall with the heat or without. I love good transitional dresses. I also love that I don't have to purchase a ton of different items in order to take my look from summer to fall. Also, if you've been following me for awhile now, you know I don't think in order to achieve looks like my own, you have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe. Use what you have and mimic what you see. 

One thing I love to do (when I have time) is to go through my closet, lay my clothes out and create outfits. I take photos of them and then when I'm rushing and I'm in that "I can't find anything to wear" mindset I can always refer to my photos. It takes all the guessing and trying things on out of the equation because you know what you have and how to put it together without stressing.






I'm glad the whole "can't wear white after Labor Day" rule isn't followed anymore. I love white. I love white so much, I have to stop myself from buying everything in white because the white section in my closet is by far the biggest. This white dress is sold out, but like the LBD, find what you like and you really can't go wrong.





Comments