NYE Hair Ideas

There's a few particular times when you pick out an outfit specifically for a day and New Years Eve is one of them. People go all out with fancy gowns, sparkly tops or rompers and some gorgeous shoes to match, but what about your hair? I realize not everyone is good with doing their own hair and not everyone has their own personal hair stylist..although that would be pretty awesome. So, I put together a couple different hair styles that will take your hair to the next level without stressing or having to watch a youtube video to nail it.
ENJOY!



Braid twisted into a bun with tortoise clips





Pulled apart french braid with pearl clips





High half pony with bow

I can't link this specific bow, but click the link HERE to shop. They have the best hair accessories! I especially love their seashell clips and crystal star pins.





There's so many more ideas I would love to show you and maybe I'll add more later but follow my hair pinterest board for a bunch of ideas!

Comments