Gift Guide for Kids.

When it comes to buying gifts, theres all kind of places to look and people to help! I've seen lots of gift guides coming out for your significant other or family. I kinda felt like doing another one would be me just regurgitating the same information, so I opted into doing a different kind of gift guide. Something I enjoy more than shopping for myself, is shopping for my kids! So, I created a gift guide for kids. I incorporated gifts for boys and girls of different ages. Also, I made a "BIG GIFT" guide because in my family we always had one big gift so it only seemed fitting to make a guide for those more pricy items that every little will love! Did I mention, these are all items we already have or are on their (made by us) Christmas wish list?


When it comes to little ones; sounds, textures and colors are ideal for making the perfect gift. I also love to throw in anything that works on fine or gross motor because the teacher in me will never die. All these items are perfect for encouraging learning and growth for your little one. These toys are perfect for any little around 6 mo and up.
 When I created this list, I was thinking of kids 2-4 years. They don't need toys with all the sounds and lights but one's that encourage creativity and imagination. I couldn't fit all the toys that I love for this age so you can shop even more below. When purchasing toys for this age, I recommend Melissa and Doug. I honestly love all their products. They are well made and definitely a favorite in our house and were in my classroom. One thing to also think about, is checking out your local TJMaxx and Marshall's because they always have a ton of toys for a great price. 
The BIG Gift Guide. These are all items that cost more than your average toy but are going to keep your child entertained longer than just a day. We bought Tylar a kitchen last year and she plays with it all the time, not for Christmas we are always buying stuff to add to it like pots and pans, food, cash register, grill, utensils, plates and cups etc. There are honestly so many things and she loves it! Also, you're encouraging pretend play, which is most of the items above. The bike is for beginners if you noticed theres no pedals. It is shown to help kids learn how to balance and ride a bike much better than a big wheel or a bike with training wheels. The table with drawers is a favorite of mine. You can literally use it for anything and allow your kids to create all kinds of different themes. Follow my Pinterest page here for different ideas!


Comments