Newest Wardrobe Additions.



Fall is here and it's one of those seasons where I buy the most for my closet, next to summer of course. With all the new additions, I always get rid of pieces too. It always feels so good to purge my closet in order to make room for new pieces. This season, I'm mixing some new and old items but all still so popular. You've already seen me in several of these items so you know how I styled them, but I'm never one and done when it comes creating looks. I like to see how many different ways I can wear the same item to create totally different looks. 

Everything listed below are what I consider staples for the fall when it comes to my wardrobe. To me, that means, items I will be wearing over and over to create different looks. Items that will get the most wear. I listed some casual items too because we all know, dressing up everyday is super unrealistic.

I also listed the size I purchased in everything so you can get an idea of the sizing and fit for each item.
Enjoy shopping!




Paper bag Pants (purchased a size S), Knot Skirt (purchased a size M), Grey Fedora Hat, OTK Boot (purchased my normal size 7), Button Down Top (purchased a size S), Flower Earrings, Suede Jacket (purchased a size M), Athletic Hoodie (purchased a size M for an oversized look), Henley Tank (purchased a size M), Tennis Shoe (purchased my normal size 7), Faux Leather Legging (sized down, purchased a S), Headbands, Mules, Leopard Belt.

Comments