Favorite Stores for Kids.



One of the best parts about having a little girl, is the shopping! There's no doubt they make adorable clothing for kids these days, but the prices vary.
 I love shopping, but I love a good deal even more! When it comes to babies, they grow so fast, I could never handle spending $50+ on one outfit. I am always on the hunt for adorable clothes at a great price, so below I listed my favorite stores to shop at where you get the most for your money!


H&M is always one of my favorite stores to shop at for a few reasons. Their prices are amazing (items ranging from $4-$50), they offer unique prints and patterns you would otherwise spend a lot on from boutiques or Etsy and they have stuff for the girliest of girls or for those who like more of the neutral tones.



Zara is another store I go to when looking for new and unique pieces. Zara is one of the largest international fashion companies that has great prices and again, unique items for your little. Very similar to H&M, they have very unique prints and fabrics along with neutral ones. I love when a store has so much diversity in clothing. Their prices run from about $7-$50 and when they have sales, make sure to snatch up what you can because they sell out fast! I've gotten many shirts for $4 when on sale!


Marshalls is definitely my go to for the girls because it's one of the few stores here I can go into and shop higher end items at a discounted price. Take the outfit above for instance. It retails $55, online I found it for $49 but I got it for $17. I never buy clothes there that are from other big retailers like Carter's because I never feel like you're getting that much of a better deal since you can get clothes on sale at Carter's for pretty decent. I tend to look for higher brands like Jessica Simpson, Cynthia Rowley, Catherine MaLandrino, Isaac Mizrahi and 7 For All Mankind. Also, Marshalls just launched their online site, so we are all in trouble!


Target is another company I never really bought a lot from for baby clothes because they seem to carry the cliche onesies with mommy's bestie, daddy's little girl..etc. I'm not into those kind of outfits, if they're gifted then I'll use them because clothes are clothes, but I definitely don't seek them out. However, their Cat & Jack line is too cute!! Their stuff is really adorable starting at 18mo and up which makes me super happy because now Tylar is in that size! Target's prices are always good, sales are even better and who doesn't love Target? Winning all around!

Nordstrom Rack

Just like Marshalls, you can get super cute items that are higher end for a discounted price. This is definitely a site I've used for myself and their kids stuff is just as good. Up north, we have these stores but down here I have to rely on online shopping. Online shopping, I feel isn't always as good, but you can definitely monitor prices more heavily than you can in stores. The only thing I don't like is that they don't have free shipping until you spend over $100 which you don't deal with when shopping in store.







Comments