Favorite Amazon Finds.


When Austin told me he was going to pay for Amazon Prime, I thought--what a waste of money. I'm ashamed. I know. It's literally been one of the best things we've ever done ha. He loves to remind me of the day when I thought we would never use it. Guys, I am here to tell you, I use Amazon for almost EVERYTHING now! No joke. I buy my foundation, vitamins, baby items (alllll the baby items), wedding gifts, baby shower gifts and clothing all from Amazon. Plus, nothing beats 2 day free shipping.

Since we've had Amazon Prime, I've accumulated quite a bit of clothing from their website. If you followed me while I was pregnant with Aila, you know I purchased 98% of my maternity stuff from Amazon. A lot of you purchased them too and loved them!! Nothing makes me happier than to see items I love and recommend for you guys to feel the exact same! I decided with it being fall now, I wanted to make a list of all the items from Amazon I own or am purchasing (once it cools down here). Some of the items that I haven't yet purchased I know are good quality and recommended based on other girls I follow so I can't take ALL the credit. However, I wanted you to know that because I would never mention something on here that I didn't love or think you guys would love!


Waist up, everything in this look is from Amazon! I love a good transitional top like this that's light weight for this southern heat, but is longer sleeve which makes it less "summery" and more of a fall look. This top comes in so many colors and prints--perfect for anyone's style that loves a good off the shoulder top. Below I listed my favorite tops, dresses/skirts/jumpsuits and accessories/handbags below for y'all to shop away! Let me know if you have any questions on styling, fit or color!








Comments