Athletic Casual


On the days I'm not dressed, I'm always wearing casual clothes. I am a sucker for T-shirts and hoodies. This hoodie was a recent purchase from Old Navy. I love the oversized look and feel because there's nothing worse than a tight hoodie. It has pockets and a cowl neck with rose gold hardware on the strings which I absolutely love! I also love that it doesn't have an actual hood. The cowl neck makes if more stylish looking than your average athletic sweatshirt. I paired it with these faux leather leggings and my absolute favorite tennis shoes. They comes in tons of colors and are so so comfortable. Everyone in my family owns at least one pair, they are that good! My husband is on his feet all day long and he's obsessed with them. That says a lot to me because he is very picky about the shoes he wears. I have all my favorite athletic pieces below for you to shop and with Christmas just a couple months away, it's never too early!










Comments