Amazon Deal Day 2019

HAPPY PRIME DAY EVERYONE!! As many of you know, I am a huge Amazon lover! We buy a lot of items for the kids, for the home and even things for ourselves. Free, two-day shipping is the highlight for me, so adding deals of even more saving? Count me in!! This is a two-day event for Prime Members… so as the day goes on and throughout tomorrow but items will sell out fast! Sometimes they have waitlists but those also fill up fast, especially on the clothing. There was a lot of items that were super cute but were already sold. Here are the top items in women's fashion, baby/kids and the home that we currently use and love or are looking to purchase! There was also some really good beauty items for sale and kid toys that I didn't post because I felt like it was more personal and depends on what you're exactly looking for. I scanned over all the kid toys this morning and sent lots of pictures to family members for gift ideas for Tylar. Her birthday is in September and this is the perfect opportunity to snag some early gifts for birthday or if you're really an overachiever--Christmas! Women Fashion

Baby/Kids

Home

Comments