Beach Chic Post Baby.

Hey ladies! Having a baby mid summer means I am still craving those beach and pool days, however, my body isn't exactly bangin at this point. Of course, I just had a child, no one expects me to walk out of the hospital rockin a six pack, but a girl should still feel comfortable going out. So, I compiled a list of summer wear perfect for the post baby body!




I searched my favorite sites for swimwear that I think are perfect for showing up as beach ready as possible and feeling good about it! Just because one has a newborn, doesn't mean self conscious should be the first thing that comes to mind when someone says "let's go to the pool/beach". Now, obviously having a newborn means your beach and pool trips will be more limited and short lived but they shouldn't have to be out of the question. Amazon, Target and Aerie are the sites I felt would be the best options for a few reasons: great shipping and returns, well made and more bang for your buck! I picked out my top suits from each site along with some swim shorts and beach/pool bags that are sure to make your trips easier.

I can't wait to start purchasing items post baby, starting with at least one of these beauties! I plan on buying a one piece and a two piece for when I start losing the weight, but haven't quite gotten to where I want. I specifically chose suits that ranged from full coverage, to a bit more sexy. I also made sure to choose prints and styles that would be flattering to a new mommy body!

Happy shopping and looking absolutely fabulous!!

Comments