Easter Basket Ideas For Littles.

With Easter coming up soon, and things selling out quickly, I wanted to share a few of the items we picked up for Tylar. I don't have everything yet (I ordered a couple things that haven't arrived) but I wanted to share the items we do have and what else we will be adding come Easter. We plan on decorating eggs this year and partaking in an Easter Egg Hunt, I can't wait!

All items are linked and some others that I just thought were cute!


Unfortunately, the swim suit, sandals and sunglasses are from Gymboree. I picked up a couple outfits too but nothing can be linked because their site is completely cleared, you can only shop in stores. I linked similar sunglasses and other swim shoes we actually looked at and will probably end up buying because with living at the pool and by the beach, having a couple pairs of summer shoes are a necessity! The skip hop bag was picked up at our local Carter's. I couldn't link the exact one from their site but it's on there. I did link a couple other cute options for girls from Nordstrom and Target!






Comments