My Pregnancy Necessities.

When I was pregnant with Tylar I didn't end up buying any maternity clothes. I didn't show until around 22 weeks and even then I wasn't bumping enough to have to modify my clothing. Also, the weather was beautiful so I basically wore dresses when I would have had to wear maternity clothes. I bought a lot of jersey swing dresses from Old Navy in a size up and that's what I wore all the way until the end! Well, this time is different ha very different. If you read my last post, you know I'm already showing so I have already started investing in some pieces that I know I'll get the most use out of. I'm sure I'll end up buying a couple more items along the way, but these were some of the things I knew I would want right now.




Most of the items I've purchased are basic items that can go with anything. I've already worn the pants and tanks about 100 times ha. The jeans are my go to on the weekends and the black pants are worn to work in rotation with my black maternity leggings from Blanqi (shown below). I picked up a pair of shorts early on this year because they sell out so fast in stores once the weather gets warmer. With Tylar they were so hard to find and I wasn't sure what size I was online so I never ordered any. Dresses were easy and it didn't cost me anything because I already had them in my closet. This year I know I will want to have a nice pair of shorts for pregnancy and postpartum since baby will be here in the hottest part of the year!

Right now, these are the items I am using the most, but I've already added some dresses and tops to my list for when the weather gets warmer and I'm no longer wanting to wear leggings and sweatshirts. As always, you can shop every item I'm wearing by clicking on the tab "SHOP" above or below in the lookbook.



Comments