Personalized Shampoo & Conditioner with Formulate.

Hey guys! Today is finally the day I am spilling all the details about my collaboration with Formulate. If you've been following me for the last couple months, you know I shared with you guys how excited I was to get started with them. Being able to use shampoo and conditioner that is designed just for me? You can't really beat that! Then, I shared about my first customer service experience with them and how I was totally blown away! And I am all about customer service...

Before I tell you all about my personal experience using Formulate, let me tell you a little about them! Formulate is a company bringing you shampoo and conditioner that is perfectly designed for you. No more guessing what ingredients your putting in your hair or if the product will actually do what the bottle is bragging about. Formulate shampoo and conditioner are preservative free, cruelty free, sulfate free, paraben free and made in the USA. This means, less water and more of what actually matters!


Together we can put an end to the guess and test process! Formulate wants the product to fit you perfectly and they know sometimes it doesn't happen on the first shot. So, they promise if your first formulation isn't just right, they will adjust your ingredients and ship you the new formula for free. Which brings me to my experience. I noticed the first few weeks of using my Formulate shampoo and conditioner that my hair felt very dry, like all the moisture had left. I had read about how adjusting to new shampoo can take a toll on your hair at first until it adjusts. I gave it a couple more weeks and still noticed the same results. I contacted the company and within the same week had brand new products. They walked me through what they thought was causing the dryness I was experiencing and what they did to adjust my product. I loved not only how sweet and efficient they were, but then they thoroughly explained my product transformation for me.



I have been using my personalized shampoo and conditioner for about four months now and love what it has done for my hair. I want to tell you about the process I went through in order to get my specific wants and needs in my hair products. When I was first approached about collaborating with Formulate I was super excited! I naturally have super curly hair, and with curly hair comes frizziness, dryness and some texture issues from brushing, flat ironing and curling my hair. I started off with a very in depth survey asking me all kinds of questions about my hair. Questions about the thickness of my hair, my roots, whether I color it, apply heat to it, the problems I struggle with when it comes to my hair and what I need to help my hair.

My hair breakdown:
  • Blonde
  • Medium Thickness
  • Oily-dry hair
  • Medium Density
  • Long length
  • No scalp sensitivity
What I need:
  • Anti-Frizz
  • Hydration
  • Glossy Hair
  • Deep Conditioning
  • Straighten
At the end of your survey you get to choose your scent! I chose a strong Tidal smell. Tidal is a swirl of the shore with mineral notes from the sea, sun drenched sand and rich coconut. Living by the beach-this spoke to me and the smell if just what I like.

When you receive your product, you will get two 450 ml bottles with pumps (not shown) and a pamphlet with all your information broken down from your survey (like above) and a breakdown of exactly what ingredients are in your shampoo and conditioner. 



You guys know I would never promote something I didn't personally use and love. Formulate has changed the way I view my hair. I personally feel like my hair is softer, makes my highlights last longer because it's not stripping it out after each wash, makes my hair smell great and lasts (a plus for me) and seems to help with my curly texture. Because I have loved using my Formulate so much, I wanted to give you guys the opportunity to love it too!

If this sounds like something you would love to try FOR FREE, enter here to win your very own personalized shampoo and conditioner shipped to your house!
**must live in the United States.

Comments