My Must Have Sweaters.


Sweaters are an absolute must when the temps drop. There are so many beautiful styles this season and it's really hard to choose a favorite. I broke it down into four categories that I typically shop and find myself liking when it comes to sweater styles. 

I did place a lot within the "statement" section because that has to be my favorite. I love a good cut out, bow, ruffle, design or color that stands out among the crowd. Then, there's cardigans...I have an absolute love for throwing on a big, chunky sweater when I want to layer or need one extra piece to keep me warm. My classroom is freezing this year and I always find myself adding an extra layer during the day. There are a ton of different lengths, fabrics and cuts when it comes to cardigans so it would make sense that you would need several different options in your closet.

What is your go to sweater? It it a specific color, length, fabric or style?





Pullover Sweaters



Cardigan



Statement Sweaters



Button Front Sweaters


Comments