My Black Friday Scores!

I was shocked at how many items I purchased in stores that were already sold out online the next morning!! Items definitely went fast this year, but good news is, it can always be restocked. I wanted to go through a few items I bought for Tylar, myself and our home that are still available online. Most of the stuff I buy for Austin are from Small Shops or are in store only items. Also, some are still a surprise and he reads my blog so I didn't want to share too much haha. 😏

As for Tylar there were a couple pairs of leggings, shirts and the cutest fur vest that sold out online but I will try to add them when they come back in stock! Also, they could be in stores near you, so definitely check there too! We only shop a couple different stores for her because I know the fit and quality is good. Zara and H&M are two shops we get stuff from, but online only and their sales weren't very impressive to me so all of her xmas stuff (so far) is just from Old Navy, Gymboree and Janie & Jack. The coat we got her is the cutest ever and of course sold out so I linked a cheaper version that is similar from Old Navy!


These are the items I picked up for myself. Some are going to be under the tree until Christmas Eve (pj's is a tradition) and others I'll be wearing right away. There are a couple items I couldn't find online anymore that were a steal in store like some basic tops and leggings but these were the items I picked up in store!



For the home, I picked up just a couple more Christmas decorations; including a new tree skirt and some soft felt and plush ornaments that won't break when Tylar pulls them off the tree ha. We were so nervous putting the tree up this year because she's into everything and just so curious--we knew ornaments would get broken. If you read my last post, you know that majority of our decorations and all of our tree ornaments are very special to us and all have an important meaning--definitely not anything we want broken. So, we chose to pick up some soft ornaments for the tree this year. Everything is from Target or Anthropologie and so stinkin' cute!!

Comments