Favorite Fall Pieces.



Hey beauties!

I can't believe it finally feels like fall out! When I shot this look it was in the high 80's and I was literally dripping sweat. Cute, right? Ha. The reality is, if I waited to shoot fall looks when it was actually fall around here it would be winter everywhere else and my clothes would be out of stock. This look is a repeat offender from last year, but I just love this sweater so much. I am so happy to see that statement sleeves are in again this year. If you watch my IG stories you saw I recently bought a beautiful black ruffle sleeved sweater from my favorite store ever--Marshalls. 



Boots, skirts and sweaters are a favorite look of mine. One of my closet goals (does anyone else do that? Make a list of items you need in your closet?) was to add more skirts to my wardrobe this year. Suede, leather--you name it, I have it on my list. There are so many cute skirt options this year but I'm definitely eyeing the Blank NYC suede beauties from last year that are a big hit again this year. After finally splurging on their suede jacket last year, I became obsessed. You'll definitely see me rocking that again this season. They came out with a corduroy one this year I'm dying for, but one thing at a time.



Remember ladies, all looks posted on here and IG are completely shoppable! If something is no longer in stock I do my best to find something similar, like this sweater. I found this last year at Marshall's but I found the perfect dupe last week in Old Navy. Same color and sleeve! To shop this look, click on the "SHOP" tab above and it will take you to this look and any other one I've posted about! Happy shopping!!




Comments