Best in a Vest.




You know me and vests, I just can't help myself. I never bought a lot of vests when I lived up north but down here it's like the perfect transition into fall. You get that layering feel without the sleeves. Eventually I'll be able to bring out my sweaters, but for now, you'll find me in lots of vests!

This vest is still available and runs large! I purchased an XS and I'll be honest, I haven't bought that size since highschool. I typically buy items in a medium for a little extra room--I'm definitely not a skin tight clothing person. The shoes are a couple years old but I found perfect alternatives that are just as cute and decently priced! Shop this whole look below and remember, everything I post here is also on my "SHOP" page to make it easy and takes you right to the site to purchase.





Aside from some fashion talk, you know I love to connect with you guys and connect with you personally. So, what's new with me? I kinda feel like my answer a lot is "not much right now" and that's mainly because our days consist of work, family time and then bed repeat ha. Our weekends vary depending on the weather and what's going on around us. Like many of you, we just celebrated Halloween! Our little lady was born last year in September, so technically this wasn't her first Halloween, but it was the first one where she was in costume and did the closet thing to her version of trick-or-treating. We are pretty lucky and live by some awesome people. Instead of having to deny candy all night she was able to get some goodies that were appropriate for her including some gold fish, yogurt bites, oranges and apple sauce. She was thrilled and we actually opened the yogurt bites for her to snack on before we even got home. This girl loves her some yogurt bites haha. 





This is definitely my favorite time of the year! Our weather has finally adjusted, it's not as cool as I'd like but we're getting there! The only thing I really miss around this time is the change in leaves. We don't have a whole lot of trees down here that change, they either stay green all year or they just completely lose their leaves. Not too much beauty and fun for the Fall transition so IG will have to be where I live vicariously for now. Normally, we get a nice Thanksgiving break where I get to enjoy the leaves for a quick trip up north, but this year our break was cut short due to the days we took for the hurricane, so we unfortunately won't be doing a visit up north until Christmas time. What is your favorite thing about Fall? Do you get to enjoy the change in leaves where you're at?




Comments