Lowcountry Produce.

Welcome to one of the cutest and yummiest hidden gems on the Island.
I seriously had no clue this was even back here and now I feel like I'm going to end up a regular.




If you follow me on IG, I walked y'all through this adorable place and showed you these handmade pieces. I was obsessed to say the least. I know the bowls aren't meant for jewelry but I saw myself using it for my rings and the little plate next to it for my most delicate necklaces. Of course, I got caught up in all the delicious food and drinks that I left totally forgetting to grab them. Just another reason to go back right?





The paintings were from an artist in N. Carolina but the back (not shown) had a ton of large canvas holders that I was surprised weren't filled at the moment. However, a cool fact we were told was that the artist who does these paintings might not be a lowcountry local but her technique is something special. Apparently, she lays all the canvases side by side in a line and paints them all at the same time going from canvas to canvas. I'm not an artist so I can't say for sure if that's something special but I know if I tried to do that I would end up sticking the wrong color on the wrong canvas...I am not that good of a multitasker ha.




Although this isn't the original Lowcountry Produce; it was just as cute and had that homey feel. I do want to visit the original one though that's located in Lobeco, SC. They even have their own website that you can order your own canned goods! Or if you live in the HH/Bluffton area you can pick them up yourself! This is just one of the three locations (including the original) that you can stop, shop and eat at.
 Check out their site here.






There is nothing like a good, fresh drink and when I say fresh I mean it! This employee was the sweetest, most hard working girl and showed us just how fresh it is! We saw her make countless drinks all with fresh fruits and veggies. Hand cut, mixed and juiced-no wonder it was so hard to choose! I'm a creature of habit so I went with the classic Chai Tea but next time I am for sure getting one of her famous fresh smoothies!








Don't even get me started on the food selections. 😋I again, went with what I knew I would like, but it was SOO hard to choose. I know when I go back I will be trying something different. This is a place I could eat at again and again and never get the same thing. Especially after seeing how fresh the drinks were, I can only imagine their food selections would be just as impressive.










Comments

  1. Wow nice , its a wonderful post very good product i m really impress. and your eyes are also so nice like me i love this color .
    Bond cleaning brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment