Into the Wild.

One of the major things I have always loved about living here is the naturalistic vibes everywhere. I honestly get upset when I see them cutting down trees and building things. I like that it's a small town with everything painted in neutral colors and hidden by trees. I love that we have numerous nature preserves and respect the creatures that were here before we were.



Lauren and I took a walk through one of the nature preserves and were shaded by all the beautiful mossy trees that intertwine above the trail. We spotted some beautiful birds and enjoyed a wonderful breeze off of the water. A breeze is everything when it's 95 degrees out and 100% humidity. Aka, why I started with my hair up! 



I have a serious love for woven products. Whether it be handbags, rugs, baskets or wall hangings--I love the handmade look to them. This bag was one chosen by all of you! I was having the biggest debacle on which one to choose (a normal problem of mine) so I asked all of you to help me decide and this was the winner! I was actually surprised because one of the choices was the infamous bamboo bag that everyone is carrying but I think you all know me well enough to know this crossbody was the right bag for me. I actually get so many compliments on it and I've only had it a short while. My only regret--not buying it sooner. Luckily, it stays summery here for a long time so I don't think she'll be packed away for a couple more months.



This dress was a steal from Marshalls that I shared with all of you on IG. I did a Marshalls haul because I have literally struck gold the last few times I've gone! I don't know about you but I feel like Marshalls and TJ Maxx are usually hit or miss and this time it was a major hit. I scored some awesome pieces, like this one, from Free People, Rewash Brand, Celebrity Jeans, Moon and River, Sophia Milano, Gypsies and Moondust and Max Studio. The only downside is trying to find the pieces for y'all to shop butttt I will always try my best to find similar pieces because there is nothing worse than seeing a cute item and you can't get it OR afford it.



Standing tall at 5'3 ha, I always feel sexier in a heel. That extra height makes my legs look longer, I feel skinnier (is that weird? idk) but I suck at walking in heels! I don't know why but I am the clumsiest person when it comes to heels. Enter in platforms--I was thrilled when they came back in style. This 70's iconic shoe has definitely changed a bit since it first came out but it's the perfect heel for someone like me. I have worn these babies for a full 9+ hours and no blisters, sore feet or complaints. They are so comfortable and match with everything. 





Comments