Beachin with JORD: Unique Wood Watches

<!-- JORD WOOD WATCHES ARTICLE WIDGET START --> <a id="woodwatches_com_widget_article"  ishidden="1"  title="Cool Watches">Cool Watches</a> <script src="//www.woodwatches.com/widget-article/blondetruth"  type="text/javascript"></script> <!-- JORD WOOD WATCHES ARTICLE WIDGET END -->
The winter here in the south doesn't last very long. You could see that as a good or bad thing. I personally look forward to a change in temperature when it's been in the high 90's for 5-6 months but I also am a major lover of boots and sweaters. Don't get my wrong, I definitely don't miss the winters up north. You can't even dress cute for that kind of cold, but down here, you can throw on some jeans and a sweater and you're golden.

We are having some beautiful weather here right now, low 70's, ahh--my perfect temperature. So, we decided to take Tylar to the beach for her very first time! I always dress very purposefully for the beach and today was no different. I threw on my coziest jeans and top, my favorite dainty necklace, my sunnies and my new obsession, my JORD wood watch. I'm no stranger to watches, but I am to ones made out of wood. I have to say, I'm a little sad that it took me this long to find a watch that truly fits my style, but better late than never! When this beauty arrived at my door, I was totally taken back at the packaging--it was legit one of the nicest I've seen. That, right away, was impressive and then I opened the watch box...love at first sight. There are so many watch brands out there but none like this and that's what sold me. The feel, look and style of these watches is unlike anything I've ever seen. I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for unique pieces that won't break the bank. Best part about JORD, they are for Men and Women. 

Now, my husband has never been one for watches, but he loves his Apple watch. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of bands that he is interested in because they're metal and fade or rubber and casual looking. I know he has been in the market for a classy, upscale looking band for quite some time and when I saw JORD made Apple watch bands, I knew this was perfect for him.


I can never get enough of her feet!

I chose the Koa & Ash timepiece because I loved the dark face against the bronzed Koa wood grain. I'm also not an over-the-top kinda girl, I like simple details. However, if you ARE the kind of person who likes to make your pieces stand out, you can always choose a colored wood grain or to engrave your watch or the watch box it comes in! JORD watches have something for everyone and want to give one lucky person the opportunity to win $100 towards their purchase of their very own timeless and unique piece. All you have to do is click here to enter! The giveaway will close on 3/11/18 at 11:59pm so make sure to tell your friends and your friend's friends to enter! 










Wooden Wrist Watch

Comments