Old & New.


Hey guys! I hope everyone is staying warm this winter. It has been unseasonably cold here ie we got snow! And not like the little bit of frost that we've gotten before like actual making snowmen and sledding snow! I posted a couple pictures on Instagram because its most likely we won't see snow down here again for many many years. I believe the last time it snowed down here was 1989! So, now does it makes more sense why it was crucial to document this? I'm a northern girl so I grew up with snow but even I understood how insane it was and of course got my camera out. Anyways, this outfit is a mix of new and old pieces but I have so say, I am so happy that this linen look is big again this year. I totally fell in love with this dress from Free People that would be absolutely perfect for the warmer weather. I bought a few new sweaters, boots and pants this year for the cold but now I'm loading my carts with new dresses, tops, skirts, sandals and rompers. Don't get my wrong, I am still enjoying wearing my winter wardrobe but I am also thoroughly enjoying purchasing spring pieces. Make sure to follow along on instagram and watch my stories because I'll do an unboxing whenever I get new items.

This vest and top are oldies but worn often. Anything that is a good "throw on" piece will hardly ever get passed on unless it literally doesn't fit anymore. I have a huge collection of basic tanks, tees and long sleeves. I also have a huge amount of throw on vests and sweaters. I love throw on pieces especially as a mom because I don't always have a lot of time to put an outfit together. These jeans and boots however are still available for purchase and anything I wear that is, will be linked on my shop page! I don't use Likeittoknowit because I noticed with other bloggers I follow that many of them don't like using it because it spams their inbox every time they like a photo. I understand because honestly 80% of the time I like people's photos just to give them some love and say "great job, love this photo" versus liking it to see where something is from. I also notice that many bloggers use the shop page in addition to it anyways and that was always easier for me because I can see multiple items at once instead of liking a bunch of photos and scrolling through each one of them.

Of course, I will also link the items and similar ones in each individual post.







Comments