Pretty in Primrose Pink.





I feel like every season I find a color that I totally obsess over and feel the need to buy it in everything. This season, it's Primrose. I have always loved a nice pink color, but typically end up purchasing your average grey, white or black because hey, don't we all. It matches with everything and seems to be most practical. However, this pink is one I find myself also being able to match with everything. Could I go as far as to say this could be considered a neutral? 

I'm also super excited because everything in my post is still available ha, the little things. No, but I feel like this time of year, nothing stays in stock for long.  These shoes were not something I was looking for, but happened upon and instantly fell in love. They are simple, girly and the best part--the laces are velvet. ❤ Just take my money. Oh, and this sweater is the perfect length. I don't know about you but I am getting too old for cropped tops. Mainly because I don't really find them flattering on me anymore, but that is what's in style and everywhere. I can't even begin to tell you how many sweaters I have tried on this Winter and immediately said "NOPE" because it was short and wide. Then I found this beauty. Soft, lose fitting and longgggg. Yayy for length! Plus, it doesn't exactly hurt that it's in my new favorite color. If I didn't have some kind of self control I would easily have 10 pieces of clothing in this color just from Black Friday shopping. Instead, I bought stuff in my other and always favorite color, hunter green.

I also have to talk about these jeans just for a quick sec. If you've been a follower for awhile you know my favorite pants and jeans come from the one and only American Eagle. I have worked with them a couple times but no one needs to pay me to express how much I love their denim. The length is always spot on for me, which is hard because I'm a shorty and they're so dang soft! Oh, and every girl who enjoys eating knows that stretch in pants is an absolute must. I have never been shy to food but now that I'm breastfeeding, I eat everything in sight, so stretch is this girl's best friend.







Comments