Black with BaubleBar.



I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, I know this is what I always look forward to.  Exciting news, I am getting a new student on Monday.  My class was all excited, it was so cute.  They made her cards welcoming her to our class and telling her how excited they are to meet her.  I would say I am equally excited to meet our new addition.  Anyways, last night Austin and I went to the drive in.  We are the biggest movie lovers.  We ended up seeing Prisoners and Gravity.  Prisoners was so good, definitely recommend if you like murder mystery type movies.  It reminded me of The Lovely Bones in a way so if you liked that movie you need to go see it.




This outfit was a choice for a lazy weekend day.  It has been still so hot here, well to me at least.  People who have lived here think this is jean weather, they are nuts.  I mean I know it is considered fall but it is still in the 80's, that is Ohio summer weather.  I am never complaining but I have desperately been wanting to break out jeans and sweaters.  This look was me trying to transition into fall the best I could without sweating haha.  I absolutely love maxi skirts, I actually wore this skirt with a different top for our school's picture day.  I am sure the picture turned out horrid.  The humidity that day was unreal and my hair was anything but cooperative.  Oh well, that just means I am keeping my record for horrible school pictures :)





I am so in love with this necklace.  I just recently got it from BaubleBar and it is exactly what I had been looking for.  Unfortunately it is sold out but here is one that is similar that I love.  I will definitely be purchasing more from them.  Their pieces of jewelry are spectacular and can turn any outfit from pretty to fabulous!






Saturdays are always football days here so I am off but I hope you have an enjoyable weekend and thank you for reading.
xx
Jenn

Top: Target
Skirt: Forever21 ( Similar here and here)
Chain Flap Bag: Michael Kors ( Similar here and here)
Necklace: Bauble Bar
Heels: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: H&M


 Again, don't forget to enter to win free clothes for an entire year!  The competition ends November 25th and the winner will be notified November 26th so make sure you enter and get all your friends to as well!!  Enter by clicking on the picture below and GOOD LUCK!


MRPCompetition

Comments