Frizzy to Fabulous.


Hey beauties!

Today's post may look like it's going to be all about this fabulous outfit, but I am actually here to talk about how I curl my hair like this and I have a super awkward hair tutorial to go with it ha! I, of course, will also link my outfit pieces for y'all because this shirt is a great deal and the softest fabric. 


As you will see in the video; I have super curly hair, but it is a pain in the arse to get it the way I want it so I always end up straightening it or curling it. I know, curling curly hair. What's wrong with that sentence? In my opinion, nothing because if my hair senses any kind of humidity it ends up looking like a lions mane. In the video my hair was right after a brush had been ran through it and hopefully you'll understand my pain of frizzy and why styling it is an absolute must!

These pictures were taken shortly after being done. I typically leave my curls in for a few days because they last and I don't have to fight with it day after day. I don't suffer from oily hair so I can make a style last for 3-4 days, but if you can't no worries, this style is easy and cheap! Watch the full tutorial here!



Now, for this outfit. I have always been a mule lover so add a bow and make it in blush pink and I'm sold! I get so many compliments on these and they are currently 25% off! Also, they come in 11 colors, can I get a hells yeah?! So, if you're not a pink person, no worries. They have practically any color you could want, along with a beautiful gingham print. I may have to pick those up as well, and the grey suede. Ugh, just take my money.

This top was a steal of a deal from Forever 21. I hardly ever shop there because their return policy sucks and the fabric usually isn't worth more than $10, but I always seem to find myself adding items to my cart. No lies, they are stepping up their game y'all. Be prepared to see a lot more of Forever 21 on here! I know, I'm just as shocked as you are, but what's good is good. 

**Scroll to the bottom to shop my outfit!






Comments