Floral Bell-sleeves.

 

I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend! My mother-in-law came to visit for the extra long weekend and it was so good to have her here. It's not often we get to spend time with Austin's family because they're 15 hours away so we definitely soak every second in when they're here. Luckily I'm only in school for a couple more days and summer break will be screaming my name! I would love to travel up north to see all my grandparents and they can see Tylar. They haven't seen her since she was born and she has definitely grown and changed a lot. 

This dress is sold out but bell sleeve tops and dresses are everywhere to be found. I don't know how long they will stick around but right now that's all I've seen and I'm totally okay with it. It takes a simple print and fabric and makes the piece more of a statement. I even bought Tylar a few bell sleeve tops 😍. 

I'm also looking at these pictures thinking, wow, my hair already needs done again. It doesn't seem like it's growing but those roots say it all. My hair dresser is on maternity leave right now so bare with me and my horrid dry hair for now. Of course, the humidity isn't calming down anytime soon so this may be my new look. Ugh. Any amazing products that bring life back to your hair, please share. Asking for myself.








Comments

Post a Comment