Weekend Vibes.



Hey guys! It's been a little bit, but being a full time mom and teacher--I don't have as much time to blog as I would like. I wore this last weekend when we were out and about. We spend at least one day, every weekend, doing something outside. Last year at this time that was not the case. His last job had him on call every weekend which in turn kept us from doing a lot especially outside of Bluffton. Austin is now in a new job and it has been everything for our family. It's crazy how much a job can affect your life and mood!


This sweater sold out super fast, which I'm not totally surprised because it is perfect for this spring weather! It's light weight, simple and who doesn't love off the shoulder pieces? Plus, I got this top for an absolute steal of a deal! I will link it here just in case it does come back in stock! Also, ignore my horrid roots, I recently got it done so luckily I don't have that awesome line anymore. 🙈




If you follow me on Instagram, I recently came to the realization, in all the years of shopping with my mom, why she never bought for herself and always for me. I find myself doing the same thing...

Don't get my wrong, if I fall in love with something I'll buy it for myself, but she is just so much more fun to buy for and I know it will always look good ha! I mean, look at lose jelly shoes!! 😍







Comments