Wolf + Cub Teething Necklace.


Calling all moms with teething babies! If you follow along on Instagram you know that I have posted a couple pictures and a short little video about this amazing company, Wolf + Cub. They are a small shop run by moms, which I absolutely love. I always choose to shop small business over large chain shops because I know what I am buying is helping a person, a family and it was created with love and thought. This necklace I am wearing is made with 100% food grade organic silicone, BPA free, lead free with a breakaway safety clasp so when Tylar pulls hard (which she always does, girl is strong!) it wont hurt me. She loves grabbing onto it because of how soft it is and I know if she puts it in her mouth, it is safe which makes me happy. Plus, it's super cute and doesn't look like a baby teeth toy at all! As a blogger who showcases my daily outfits, this won't ruin my look or break the bank. These amazing necklaces are only $12! Shop and support these moms here!

See full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ZQvqutFAA




Comments