Mom Basics.






Basics have always been a favorite of mine because they're simple to put together and easy to accessorize, but ever since I became a mom they definitely have become my go to. I remember saying I was going to still dress cute and blog after I had her...let's all laugh together! Now, don't get me wrong, I still love to put together a bangin' outfit--it just takes a lot more planning to get out of the house and shoot the look. This was my, I look casually cute today so I'll be damned if I don't take a few pictures (aka standing outside my front door with my tripod--real life guys). I give moms major props for getting out of the house and shooting looks. I'm not going to make any promises except that I will do my best to get out and shoot looks for y'all as much as possible. I start back to work on Friday (let's not talk about how depressed I am over the whole thing) so blogging will definitely be a challenge but this momma isn't a quitter--plus, I love the whole thing so I could never just quit on ya without giving this new life a try.








Comments