Going Up with Upbra!

I feel like ever since I became a mom, I see myself a little differently. Yes, I now have a mini to take care of, entertain and love on whenever I want, but I also notice clothes fitting a little differently, dreading bathing suit season more than usual and seeing my body as a drive thru joint instead of sexy and fit. If your not a mom, you won't truly understand this post, but bare with me because it's not just for mommas. Let me also tell you, motherhood is the best thing that ever happened to me but the worst for my boobs. Don't get me wrong, I chose to breastfeed, but who says I should totally lose the nice perky boobs I once had? Well, I found a bra that agrees with me. Upbra. I have to be honest, I had never heard of them, but then again, having a large chest doesn't exactly make one excited to bra shop. Upbra, however, instantly lifts and creates the cleavage that many people look for and want. Whether you are small chested and looking to fill out a beautiful dress, top or swim suit (yes, they have swim wear too!), a momma who wants to feel sexy again or just looking for a lift, Upbra is your gal! 




The technology behind the bra is something I've never seen. They have what they call a "locking system" that is shown in the second bra picture. You take the hooks that are located on the inside of the bra and pull and hook them as tight as you want in order to receive your desired cleavage. The farther the hooks are from the center, the greater the cleavage. All details here.

Now, I have never personally had an issue with cleavage, being that I am larger chested (especially now), but what I love Upbras for is the lift. Our moms weren't lying when they joked and laughed about everything heading south.  





I chose the "Stay-Up Strapless Upbra®" because out of all bras, I definitely struggle finding a good strapless the most. It also comes with straps so of course I can make it a normal style or razor back if I want. I chose the colors black and nude because those are the colors I wear the most, but it also comes in white and red! 

Now, if you follow my instagram, I show you exactly what makes this bra work the way it does because pictures don't do it total justice.

As for size, I would stay true to size because you want it to fit tight with no gapping. Shop my bras here and here


When your husband walks by and says "You are so beautiful" 😍


Comments