Diapering In Style with Parasol.





Being a momma to a newborn basically goes like this: sleep, diaper change, eat, diaper change, diaper change again, possibly again, eat, sleep, diaper, eat and so forth. Although Tylar can't look at me and say "momma, I don't like those diapers" or "those wipes burn" I know that my job is to think for her and make sure that she is comfortable and feels good in whatever she is wearing. Whether that is sticking my hands inside clothing to make sure it isn't itchy, anyone else do that? ha or buying diapers and wipes that are actually good for my baby! That's why I love Parasol diapers and wipes. 

Their diapers are hypoallergenic and free of heavy metals, lead, latex, and chlorine and their wipes that are also hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and fragrance-free. I have always been a fan of purchasing items for Tylar that are pure and safe for her skin but a lot of times that comes with a hefty cost and just isn't realistic for how many diapers and wipes you go through in a day, let alone in a week or month. BUT, Parasol does what some of my favorite companies do, they allow you to try their diapers and wipes FREE because they are so confident you will love them just like I do.  Then, when you do fall in love--like I know you will--you will receive 4 packs of their ultra-soft diapers, 3 full-size wipes packs (72-count) and 2 travel-size wipes packs (20-count) in your subscription! Plus, you get to choose a design collection that comes with two different styles that were designed by an artist. I chose the delight collection that came with the adorable prints shown in my pictures! This time, when Tylar's diaper is showing through her onesie or hanging out the sides of her bathing suit (thinking ahead this summer ha) it will be this adorable print instead of your typical, white, bulky diaper. Parasol makes their diapers thinner but uses a smart Drylock® technology that has excellent absorption which is what every momma wants because who loves cleaning up a blow out...yeah, no one.

If you aren't having a baby, but would love to gift a friend or family member these luxurious diapers and wipes, you can choose a 1, 3, 6 or 12 month subscription for them! Just click on the link below to get started or just to check them out for yourself!
Parasol luxuriously-soft diapers & wipes

*Thanks to Parasol for sponsoring this post!














Comments