Shower.



If you follow along on Instagram you know we are welcoming a baby girl come September!! It feels good to finally have everyone know and not having to try and cover up saying "she" or "her". I waited until my shower in Ohio to announce it and this is the dress I wore. I had a lot of people fooled because of all the blue I had been wearing on the blog, but in reality I do love blue on me a lot more than pink so it wasn't on purpose but so funny to hear people's guesses and reasoning.



I bought this dress a little while back from Target. It's not maternity but fit so loosely that I knew I would be able to get a lot of use out of it. Unfortunately, it sold out really fast. A lot faster than I had predicted so I don't have the exact one linked but I did find some super cute options!












Of course I had to add a few other pictures from my shower, even though I was terrible about taking pictures this time around. I had the bright pink dress on while I was helping set up (aka saying "yep, I like that" as my mom set up) and catching up with some friends that stopped by beforehand. I switched into the floral dress when everyone started arriving. You may also notice I'm barefoot in all the photos ha. I haven't had any swelling but being barefoot is just so much nicer these days.






Another HUGE thank you to everyone who took the time out of their day to come and make mine so special. The outpour of love and generosity was overwhelming and I cannot thank God enough for putting all of you in my life. This little girl is already so spoiled and she has no idea!

Comments