Bodycon Baby Birthday Bump.


Bodycon Baby Birthday Bump....say that 3 times fast. Yes, today is my 27th birthday, ugh. I typically like birthdays, but man this one makes me feel old. I know I'm not old, but geeze 27 feels an awful like 30.  Luckily, I have a lot to keep my mind off of this not so awesome birthday number. We have a trip planned to visit family up north, and my brother is getting married in August! Yes, I get to be the pregnant bridesmaid ha but luckily the dress is really flattering with an empire waist and a low v back.

On another exciting note--our little lady's crib arrived early this morning! We ordered from Land of Nod and the experience was great. We ordered, got a confirmation email when the item was ready to be delivered, called to schedule a day for delivery, received a call to confirm a time--which luckily wasn't one of those all day things and then today (the day of delivery) they called when they were 30 minutes away. They showed up on time and brought the crib in for me. Obviously, we have to assemble it, but I appreciated all the communication. When the nursery is completely done, I will make sure to do a post for y'all!





This dress is an absolute gem and a steal, that I found at my local Marshall's. I am a Marshall's addict! I love that they have so many different styles and brands but for an amazing price. I mean, who doesn't love to feel like they got a good deal? The only thing that bothers me, is from a blogger stand point--I can't link the exact item for y'all. However, I would never let ya down! I linked several similar options. Oh, and for my mommas out there...this isn't maternity, I just went up a size.












Comments

  1. Love the vest. Great layering piece!

    Liv

    http://livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment