Basic Invite.


Summer time means lots and lots of weddings, baby showers, bachelorette parties and grad parties. With that, comes invitations, RSVP's, thank you notes and more! Today I'm teaming up with Basic Invite to show you how I created my baby shower invitation and what I loved so much about the uniqueness and ease of using Basic Invite.

**disclosure: I removed address and phone number from invitation for safety reasons.




When designing my shower invites I knew I wanted something that was me but also didn't give away gender since we weren't telling people until the day of the shower. There was so many options I had a hard time at first deciding what design I wanted at first but then I saw this one. The dark made the flowers really pop but since we were having a summer shower I wanted to change the look. Lucky for me Basic Invite lets you pretty much choose anything you want, from the background color to each of the flowers. I ended up choosing a light blue at first to keep everything in the pastel family. I didn't want it to be all pink because again, we weren't telling gender and I didn't want the invitations to be a dead giveaway.

I chose my paper, card shape and quantity then went on to choose the back of the card's design. That's right! The back also gets a fun design or something plain, like I did, if you choose. I went with the same pink color as the flowers on the front and then chose to have a return address on the envelopes to save me some time. Again, you get to chose a color for your envelope! I loved how customizable everything was--it really felt like my own design! As a fashion, design, lifestyle blogger that made my day that I was able to play around with colors and design till the very end.

Right now, if you are planning a baby shower for someone, Basic Invite is offering 40% off on all baby shower cards with code BABY40! Act quick, the sale ends this Sunday!




Some things to remember about Basic Invite, is that they offer: 

Almost Unlimited Colors - Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail. This is what we feel sets us apart from almost any other online stationery company and is what we feel is our biggest draw.

Custom Samples - Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.

Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes - Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.

Free Address Collection Service - Use our free address collection service to request your addresses with just three simple steps. Share a link, collect addresses, and get free envelope printing. 

Below are links to their baby shower invitations, but remember they offer much more than that!
You can also get stationary, business cards, thank you notes, stickers and a bunch of options for your business! Remember, blogging is a business ladies and if you've been debating on getting some business cards or personal stationary--now is the time!










Follow along on these platforms to stay up to date on discounts and new products!


Social Media Links @basicinvite

Comments