Orange Slice & Baby Updates!


I've teamed up with Old Navy to talk about kicking off summer the right way! With only a couple more days of school left I am definitely in the summer mindset. One thing I always find myself doing, in summer preparation, is cleaning and organizing! Every so many months I purge my closet of the old and throw in some new, fresh, summery pieces. Normally, I find a bunch of cute tops or sets but being pregnant I have only found myself wanting dresses. They are simple, an easy to throw on outfit, and definitely the most comfortable on this growing bump. Old Navy has been a go to of mine not only because their prices are basically unbeatable but the jersey fabrics have me all heart eyed emoji over here. I don't know about you other mommas but I am not into spending a fortune on maternity clothes. I would much rather invest in dresses that are comfortable for me now and later.

My dress is not currently online, but check your local Old Navy for it. Below is a similar version.




This dress will be worn a lot this summer, along with the other pieces I picked up. I love the flowy fit, fabric and most of all--the off the shoulder look. The off the shoulder design came out last year and quickly became a go-to style so I was thrilled to see it just as popular this season. I will list a bunch of off the shoulder looks I am loving this year below, and would be wearing if I didn't have this growing bump.




Baby Updates!

How Far Along: 23 weeks!
Baby's Size: Spaghetti Squash
Maternity Clothes: Looking into some tees and tanks to prepare for this summer heat.
Sleep: Hips are starting to hurt from the extra weight when sleeping so I am constantly switching sides. Any tips are welcome!
Best Moment This Week: Not this week, but I just recently had my first baby shower and it couldn't have been more perfect! I will post about it soon.
Worst Moment This Week: Probably just the sleep discomfort. Otherwise, I have been loving being pregnant!
Miss Anything: Soft serve ice cream.
Movement: All the time, I love it!
Cravings: French Fries and Ice Cream.
Queasy or Sick: Nope! 
Gender: Some people know, but I will be keeping it a secret for a little bit longer until after my shower in Ohio.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button In or Out? In and looking like a mouth wide open in clothes haha
Wedding Rings On or Off? On
Happy or Moody: Happy!
Looking Forward To: Seeing my parents and brother this weekend.







Comments