Stripes & Baby Updates.


Guess what? This girl is officially on Spring Break! Scream it with me, WAHOOOO!! After 11 long weeks, we are finally enjoying those extra couple hours in the morning, hot coffee, a fully thought out breakfast that can be consumed in a normal amount of time and not having to hear your name get called 70 times a day. Yes, my friends, this is the life.

This dress will most definitely be worn again and again. I typically don't love a tight fitted dress but that's all I've been buying for this little baby bump. I want to show it off! Baby is doing well and in a short 3 weeks we thought that's when we were going to find out the gender, but we ended up finding out the other day! We are keeping it a secret from friends and some family members only because we don't want everyone to just go out and buy all pink or blue items. I am registered for all neutral things and that is still what I want. I don't want to have to re--buy a new carseat or rocker because someone bought one with flowers all over it or dinosaurs. We definitely don't plan on having one child so being able to reuse most items is ideal.

I, of course, will do a blog post dedicated to the reveal so y'all can be apart of it. Whether I have actually met you in person or we have just commented and liked each other's posts for years, I very much feel a connection with you guys. You are my motivation to sit behind my computer screen and share what's going on or not going on in my life. 



Baby Update

How far along: 17 weeks, I cannot believe how fast it has gone already!
Best Moment this week: Seeing and hearing babe again. Baby has grown so much and I can't wait to see how things have changed even more at our next ultrasound!
Worst/Weirdest Moment this week: this annoying little cold I got.
Sleep: I am still wanting to sleep on my back so definitely forcing myself every night to sleep on my side 😔
Movement: Just some flutters (which is still pretty cool) but not punches or kicks
Cravings: I had a huge hankering for Chipotle in my first trimester but since then nothing major. I am just always hungry haha.
Queasy: Nope! I have been loving pregnancy!
Excited for: Sharing the gender and feeling this little one move around!
Thoughts on Gender: Boy all the way, 100%. I can't explain it, that's just how I have felt since early on so it will be interesting to see!












*Note: The dress is the same, it just shows the floral option. Click on it and select the blue stripe color for my exact dress.