Our Secret Is Out...

We've been keeping a secret! 

Well, Austin not very well ha but after almost two long years we were finally blessed with a little addition to our family. It has been a rocky and stressful journey but life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. I knew God had a very specific plan for us, and throughout this journey my faith was tested, but the power of prayer and faith does amazing things and in the end God points you in the exact direction he had planned for you the whole time.

We could not be more excited for this little babe to arrive! I still plan on being fully involved in this blog, you'll just start to see a slight change in clothing and my figure ha! In addition to my outfit posts I will give you some little baby updates as well at the end of the post, so if you are interested you can keep your eyes open for that and if not just scroll on by 😄.