Welcome Back.

The only thing that made me stand outside and take these pictures is that I'm wearing two of my favorite winter items. This jacket and these boots. DROOL! I have been wearing them non-stop especially this jacket. A cold front came in and gave everyone a nice little cold. Thanks a lot. My humidifier, vix vapor rub and OJ were my only plans for the last 10 days. Luckily, it's over now and I can hopefully get back to doing absolutely nothing ha let's no joke. Majority of my weekends are spent in PJ's watching Shameless on Netflix. Does anybody else watch? A girlfriend of mine was trying to convince me for the longest time and once my husband's whole family said they watch it I decided to give it a chance. Turns out, Austin and I both love it! I love my hubby but it is so hard to find shows we both love. He watches shows like Breaking Bad, Sons of Anarchy and Game of Thrones. My shows are much happier ha!

What are some of your favorite shows?