Holiday Cheers.


Happy December! My favorite time of year is here! Most of you are probably like me and finished all your shopping on Black Friday and Cyber Monday (because woah, the sales--thumbs up emoji amiright?!), but being able to buy yourself a little something is also okay. It is the season of giving after all.

Usually on here, this time of year, I am posting about the sales and the cutest clothes, shoes and accessories ever. This year I decided to post about all the adult things that make me happy...shopping for my home. Whether your home is a townhouse, apartment, your parents basement, a dorm room or a house--everyone wants to make their place feels cozy especially this time of year. So, I listed some items that can bring your place to life! Some towels, pictures, advent calendars, Holiday PJ's (a tradition in our house) and of course some fun things to add character to your tree.

Enjoy!
xx