AE Denim.

Happy Monday y'all! Normally nothing about Mondays excite me but this week is an exception. If I survive this week I am officially on Christmas Break and trust me on this one, it has been long awaited.

This blog post has me cuddled up on the couch with my favorite fuzzy blanket--if you don't have one you don't know cuddling. I have my two four legged babies by my side, drinking some hot cocoa and watching The OA--which btw is amazzeballs! If you liked Stranger Things, jump on that now and thank me later.


This look was obviously from a few weeks ago before our temps dropped down but I had the pleasure of partnering up with American Eagle to talk about their denim. I know there are so many brands and types  out there to choose from, but American Eagle has always been my go-to for bottoms not just my denims. Their fit, colors, material and price make it an easy choice for me. I have never been someone who hates trying clothes on but for some reason pants are different. I think because I have always had a hard time with length and fit that I wound up getting frustrated and annoyed with going from pair to pair. However, AE has always fit me perfectly. The length and fit is spot on for me every time. They have so many options of material and fit but they stay true to size, which I love.


A big thank you to AE for sponsoring this post. All opinions and comments are my own.