Blazer Vests.

Outfit Details:

Happy October! Can you believe that--that it's already October? I am psyched! I have this undying love for Fall. Fall weather, decorations, holidays, food and drinks. I love everything that comes along with it! Now, normally I don't get to enjoy the one major thing about Fall that makes my heart full, the leaves, but this year I will!! (Yes, two exclamation marks are necessary) I am going to Ohio and Indiana this month and am banking on tons of yellow, orange and red leaves. I will probably be putting my mom and husband to work on those trips to get some beautiful Fall photos in ha. So for now, enjoy this beautiful (not fall looking) scenery.




Today I'm styling one of my favorite pieces in my closet right now--this blazer vest. I have always and forever been obsessed with vests of all kinds so this one of course needed to be mine. I love how transitional this piece is. Of course I want to be wearing all my fall gear but mother nature apparently has other ideas. So, apologizing in advance because this vest will be seen again when the weather cools down.





Looking super tan in a few of these, no idea how that happened but I'm totally cool with it ha. I'm not sure I'm ready for the paleness that comes with the cooler weather or change in season. I guess there's always fake tanner...








Outfit Details:
Tee | Necklace | Shoes