Bodysuit Best.

Outfit Details: Bodysuit

Hey guys! I hope you have been enjoying the summer sunshine! I have but man does it make photo taking difficult. I want to take fall photos so bad but our 90 degree streak is no joke! Maybe some cooler days will come our way and I'll be sure to take full advantage! If you ever wonder what I am currently wearing or loving--be sure to check out my shop page above.





I can't believe it's September but I couldn't be more excited to decorate my house in fall everything. Pumpkins, candles, lanterns--you name it, I'm ready for it! This look isn't fall looking but down south summer lasts a lot longer than fall. However, I couldn't let ya'll down so I decided to style this look 3 ways. Yes, you read that right. 3 ways and the last look is a fall version.




Bodysuits are just one of the major hot items you will be seeing on every site. They have been around for a couple seasons now but they are definitely being noticed! I always wondered if I would like feeling like I was wearing an adult onesie but turns out, I love! They do everything I just knew they would. It keeps from bunching or moving when tucked--unlike a shirt. Best part about bodysuits (in my opinion) is they don't create a weird bulge underneath your skirt or shorts like shirts sometimes do when you tuck them. I have mine linked above and below for an amazing price! I have others linked as well if you are just as in love as I am.









Outfit Details: Bodysuit

Comments

  1. I love the lacy skirt especially.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment