Pom Two Piece.

Outfit Details:
(top and short details below)

A few weeks ago now, my family was visiting in town and we made a trip to Palmetto Bluff. It definitely isn't my first or will it be my last time going. There is just something so blissful and quaint about this place. It's like its own little town sitting miles back from a main road with mossy trees and other beautiful plants guiding you through to your destination.


I took a few pictures for you to get an idea of just how special this place is. If you are ever in the Bluffton/HHI area this is definitely a place worth staying for a night or three. It's also only about a 30 min drive to Savannah, which I talked about in my last post here. There are so many hidden gems down here that I didn't really appreciate until I got older. I have a bucket list of trips and places I want to go just within our area that I will of course share with y'all when I go!


This outfit has definitely been a favorite this summer. I wanted to share about it a lot sooner but you know how summer and life goes. I can't believe summer is almost over! It went by so fast but I am very ready to get back into the swing of things and meet all my new babies. Last year was my first year teaching pre-k so teaching it this year, with that much more knowledge, is going to be a blast. 
I have purchased so much for my classroom that I thought I would share for my fellow teacher followers out there! It's all about the Pinterest people and knowing where to find what!


If anyone of you are ever thinking of making a trip down south and need to know some great places to stay, eat or shop feel free to contact me!


Outfit Details:
 Shoes | Hat | Sunnies

Top and Shorts are sold out online. I found them at my local Target, but I found so many cute options for you instead!


Comments