Floral Fever.

Outfit Details: 
c/o Dress | c/o Earrings

If you are reading this, I am currently teaching my brand new group of little ones!! AHHH! I met almost all of them last Friday and I went home with the biggest smile on my face.




I have already worn this dress a few times and it won't be the last. The minute I saw the fun floral print and colors I knew I had to have it! It's definitely not a dress made to be out in the heat though--at least not the SC heat. 
Now, don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people who probably could wear this out in the sunshine with no problem, but I am hot by nature so I found the fabric a little less forgiving in the heat department. However, that wont stop me from rockin this little number again and again. It's just too cute and the fit is undeniable!!





To me, fit is all about how flattering something is on your body. We look at specific things in order to ensure success especially if purchasing online. Plus, no one likes to try 50 things on and leave feeling terrible because nothing fit right or looked good on. As we get older we tend to stick to the same styles and brands because we know what will fit or what will look good on. Banana is one of those brands that I know I will never be disappointed in the way their clothing fits. They choose fabrics and styles that are luxurious and are going to be most flattering for women and men! 




Outfit Details: c/o Dress | c/o Earrings

Comments

  1. That colour looks so lovely on you. Love the pattern as well.

    http://lizziedailyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am so in love with the colors and pattern too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment