Pastel Blue Gingham.





Summer is officially in full swing! If you follow along you know that I'm teaching summer school again. I can't believe this is my 3rd year doing it! Time really flies. Unfortunately, this year summer school started literally the day after our last day of school. Major bummer---but it's only the month of June so I guess I can't complain too much.

I have always been a big fan of the gingham print so when I saw these beauties on sale at J.Crew I couldn't help myself. They are perfect for the summer and I absolutely love the pastel blue color. For some reason I couldn't find these beauts online so I have similar ones linked below. This tank is older, but it is an absolute favorite of mine. I was really excited to see that sweater tanks were popular again this season. I purchased another just recently that you will be seeing soon!

Happy Friday & Enjoy your weekend!

xx
Jenn












Comments