Home Decor Inspiration.

Austin and I have been slowly trying to update the house to fit our taste and it has been so exciting! I know that makes me seem old, that getting things for our house is exciting, but that's where my life is at haha. Although, I have always thoroughly enjoyed decorating. 

One of our purchases we just made was getting a nice new sectional couch. It is seriously beautiful ha I never thought I would call a piece of furniture beautiful but it really is.  Now that we have our couch we need to get a new rug to match, new throw pillows, new end tables (because we have glass and glass with dogs does not mesh). Of course once you start updating one room, you start updating all rooms. Some will be small projects, like the family room, but some will be major projects like the kitchen. Don't get my wrong our house is absolutely beautiful and I never thought we would be where we are at such a young age, but we didn't build the house so it has a few things we personally want to change. 

Below I listed just a few photos of things that have given me major inspiration, like as if they took my taste and put it into a photo. Some photos have small details I like and some depict all of the things that I would want. I have PLENTY more where that came from so if you want to follow along to see more click here and follow!

Thanks for stopping by and it's almost Friday!!!
xx
Jenn

 :

Foyer table/rustic farmhouse decor:

Love those simple shelves.:

coffee table:

Pawleys Island Posh: Bloggers I love | House Seven:

IDCDesigners HPMKT furniture interiordesign, interiors, homedecor, urban customfurniture , home furniture, design furniture. For more homedecor ideas se here: www.bocadolobo.com:

Our Montecito Collection merges traditional and formal in @anythingscrappy's dining room. Also styled with our Axel Vase.:

Lux Decor: Elegant dining room with silvery gray damask wallpaper and dark hardwood floors layered ...:


white kitchen:

White:

master bedroom:

simple bedside table:

How to Give a Plain Bathroom an Updated Farmhouse Makeover - on a Budget - this is an awesome transformation - via Bless'er House:

 :

.:

Comments

  1. Great inspo!! Love all that white!!
    www.faraloo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!! I love the white, my husband however only sees things that could get really dirty haha

      Delete

Post a Comment