Ready to Rumble.




I can't believe the weekend is almost over already! This was Austin's bday weekend so we lived it up as us oldies do. We had a cookout with friends on Friday, Saturday we took the Corvette out and drove around blaring music and enjoying the sunshine--we went over to a friends who just got the cutest golden puppy and watched the fights. Of course I stayed up all the way until the main event ha and then today I went to the cutest french bakery on the island where we took these pictures. They sky was so blue today it was absolutely beautiful. For some reason, the pictures don't look nearly as good on here as they do on my Mac. Is anyone else having that problem or know how to fix it? 

Anyways, today I am partnering with Tobi to bring you this look. I have bought several times from Tobi and I have never been disappointed in the quality. The best part is they offer 50% off your first order! Your bank account will be a little upset with you, but it can't be too mad with 50% off right?!? 

I couldn't go to Cochella, or have ever been but, I figured if I did get the opportunity this would absolutely be something I would wear! First off, rompers are my jam. It's an entire outfit all rolled into one. All you worry about it accessorizing. I love the no worry part, especially when you need to get ready quick and nothing seems to be fitting or looking good. (Check out all their rompers here!)
I paired mine with this lightweight lace kimono. I got it last year so it's not available but, I have some similar ones listed below.

I'm keeping it short and sweet because I am headed off to the pool! As you can see, I need to work on my tan.

xx
Jenn













Comments