Back For More.





I've teamed up with Tobi again to bring you this sexy lil thang. I have to say I rarely go bra-less. Not for any reason more than I'm afraid of looking like those women you see and say "Dear Lord, please put on a bra!"--however, I wasn't as worried with this romper. Although, next time I am out somewhere windy, I will make sure to use double sided tape so I don't have a nip slip haha. The front and the back of this romper are both super sexy, which I loved, and I know this will be a go to when the hubs and I go out for a romantic dinner date.

I paired the romper with these super adorable laced up sandals. I remember them coming out last year and I wanted them so badly but when I went to buy them they were sold out. When I saw that they were back in stock this year I made sure to snag a pair for myself right away! They are so comfortable and of course the color goes with everything. I am really thinking of getting them in the cognac as well. Just a heads up, I am normally a perfect 6.5 and after reading reviews I went with a 7 and they fit perfectly.

Of course, whats a little black outfit without a vibrant, red lip? This specific brand and color is my favorite. I have tried a lot of matte formulas and this is by far one of the best.

xx
Jenn












Comments

  1. Great pictures!! Cute hat!
    www.faraloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving some rompers too! Never thought I would, but just bought my first one the other day😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment