Shoes, Shoes And More Shoes.

Every year I find myself updating my wardrobe, you may say, by adding a few new pieces that I feel I just have to have! Of course, I really and truly need nothing but sometimes it's hard to just say no. So, I made a list of sandals I completely plan on purchasing for the summer and since I plan on purchasing them, you'll notice they are all awesome prices! Some of these I already have and need to replace them because I wore the crap out of them for a few years straight and others are new loves in my life. Of course you may notice a pattern; brown, black, sparkles, tassels and buckles. It seems to be hard to get away from those 5 things this summer, but I'm not mad about it!

xx
Jenn

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8. 

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6. // 7. // 8.

Comments