Greys and Blues.





Let me start off by saying welcome to the month of LOOOOVE and currently I am super frustrated that I live 12 hours away from Ohio right now. Know why? Because my best is getting married and currently in Ohio wedding dress shopping I can't participate because I live 12 hours away and flights are ridiculously overpriced....as always. Allegiant Air, where are you when I need you? That isn't the only thing I will be missing out on being this far away. I tend to miss out on everything now that I live here. Most of the time it bothers me for a week or so and then I realize there is nothing I can do about it and I really do love living right by the beach so I should stop complaining but this time it really does bother me and I hate missing out on things! Important things at that! Damn, I wish I could afford to fly whenever I wanted, yet again, curse you poor paying teaching job!

Okay, rant over.

This top is seriously one of my favorites! I just recently purchased it and the minute I saw it, I almost didn't try it on in worry that it might not look as good on as it looks on the hanger. The fit and feeling is undeniably amazing and I have been wearing it every chance I get! Also, this color palette is a major fav of mine. I love myself a green pant, actually I love pretty much anything in an olive green color. It's my color. I would like to say I have some hot red number to share as my Valentine's look for you, but I don't. I am not a red person. I have worn red, I have gotten red sweaters and such as gifts, but never have I ever bought something red for myself. It's not my color.

Much love
Jenn

Top | Pant | Hat











Comments