Navy.





As some of you may know my husband does all my photos, God bless that man.  He is in no way a photographer and points that out to be anytime I critique him haha, but this look is one of my favorites mainly because this poncho is everything! I am a huge fan of ponchos but this has to be one of my favorites! The navy plaid and the button details are simple and sweet. I paired it with this amazing hat that I was bragging about on Instagram. There is the cutest hat shop in downtown Savannah and since I spend most weekends there I was kicking myself for not going in there sooner! Besides the hats being absolutely gorg, they are amazing quality and the shop takes care of you. They not only waterproof your hat but they re-shape your hat and any other one you own not from their store. I did splurge on this purchase with some Christmas money, but it was so worth it! The quality is seriously undeniable and the fit is perfect compared to any other one I own. I'll have it linked below just in case your as in love as I am!

xx
Jenn














(I can't find my poncho online but this one is very similar) 
(the blue color just sold out but it could be restocked!)

Comments