Blue Ivy.




The hubby and I were car shopping and drove by this adorable park! Of course the houses on the street were that of a dream too so I couldn't help myself but to stop and take some shots. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my post about wanting mother nature to make it sweater weater. Well she must be a follower because since then it has dropped 20 degrees and I'M LOVING IT! This dress was one I bought this summer so of course I can't find it online anymore but I did link where it was from. One thing I love just as much as wearing sweaters in the winter is wearing jackets, especially leather ones. Even though I can't seem to fork out the cash for a real one just yet, this is definitely one of my favorite winter pieces. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!
xx
Jenn










Comments